INtro to Pilates
- Starts Wednesday, June 6th at 5:45 pm. This 6-week series is the perfect place to start a pilates practice. We focus on the principles of alignment and breath and learn essential mat and reformer exercises. No make-ups. Space is limited, please register here.
Pilates Mat Class
- Mixed-level Mat Class: Thursdays at NOON. This ongoing class is designed for those with no experience up to very experienced practitioners. Moving at a slow pace, the class focuses on the essence of mat exercises. Taught by Sharon Picasso.
- Essential Mat Class: Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. This ongoing class focuses on the basic pilates principles, breath pattern and foundational exercises and introduces intermediate repetoire. Perfect for those who have done an Intro or beginner series as well as those who want to deepen their pilates practice. Taught by Yvonne Garber.
- Slow Flow Intermediate Mat Class-Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. Moving at a slower pace, in this class we combine fascial stretching with intermediate sequences. Beginning level experience required. Taught by Rachel Bouchard.
- Intermediate/Advanced Mat Class: Tuesdays (Intermediate/Advanced) at 6:30 pm and Fridays (Intermediate) at 4:30 pm. Moving at a faster pace, this class challenges stability and mobility with more intermediate and advanced exercises and the use of props. Experience is required. Taught by Rachel Bouchard and Nancy Mosier.
All Intermediate and mixed-level classes are ongoing--registration is not required. Drop-in is $18.00 or a class pass is $160.00 for 10 classes.
- Essential Reformer-Wednesdays at 6 pm and Thursdays at 5:30 pm. This class is for students who have gone through an Intro to Reformer series but are still new to reformer.
- Intermediate Reformer-Mondays at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm, Wednesdays at 11:30 am, Thursdays at 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm, Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. and Sundays at 11:30 a.m. These classes move at a faster pace covering more of the intermediate to advanced repetoire. Experience is required.
Reformer groups run on 2 month cycles with clients paying for their spot for 1 month ($28.00 per class) or 2 months ($26.00 per class). Drop-in rate is $30.00 and dependent on a spot being open. Space is limited to 5.
- For more information or to register for a class, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-387-6787.