- Learn how to find your balance and strengthen in it in this 1/2 hour long class. We will work on balancing the right and left side of the body as well as finding correct alignment. Exercises will include work on all-4s, kneeling and standing. Modifications will be provided for any limitations. NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. Drop-in is $15.00. Taught by Rachel Bouchard.
Pilates Mat Classes:
- NEW! Intro to Pilates: Starts Saturday, February 18th at 12:30 pm
In this 6-week series, students will learn the 5 STOTT principles of alignment and breath, as well as fundamental exercises done on the mat and reformer.
Space is limited so registration is required.
NO MAKE-UPS available. $120.00
- Mixed-level Mat Class: Thursdays at NOON. This ongoing class is designed for those with no experience up to very experienced practitioners. Moving at a slow pace, the class focuses on the essence of mat exercises. Taught by Sharon Picasso.
- Essential Mat Class: Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. This ongoing class focuses on the basic pilates principles, breath pattern and foundational exercises and introduces intermediate repetoire. Perfect for those who have done an Intro or beginner series as well as those who want to deepen their pilates practice. Taught by Yvonne Garber.
- Slow Flow Intermediate Mat Class-Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. Moving at a slower pace, in this class we combine fascial stretching with intermediate sequences. Beginning level experience required. Taught by Rachel Bouchard.
- Intermediate/Advanced Mat Class: Tuesdays (Intermediate/Advanced) at 6:30 pm and Fridays (Intermediate) at 4:30 pm. Moving at a faster pace, this class challenges stability and mobility with more intermediate and advanced exercises and the use of props. Experience is required. Taught by Rachel Bouchard and Nancy Mosier.
All Intermediate and mixed-level classes are ongoing--registration is not required. Drop-in is $16.00 or a class pass is $140.00 for 10 classes.
- Essential Reformer-Wednesdays at 6 pm. This class is for students who have gone through an Intro to Reformer series but are still new to reformer.
- Intermediate Reformer-Mondays at 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm, Wednesdays at 11:30 am, Thursdays at 4:30 pm and 6:30 pm, Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. and Sundays at 11:30 a.m. These classes move at a faster pace covering more of the intermediate to advanced repetoire. Experience is required.
Reformer groups run on 2 month cycles with clients paying for their spot for 1 month ($26.00 per class) or 2 months ($25.00 per class). Drop-in rate is $30.00 and dependent on a spot being open. Space is limited to 5.
- For more information or to register for a class, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-387-6787.